Saturday, June 9, 2007

St Stephen beauty

So, although I've spent four years at St. Stephen University, it turns out that four years is not nearly enough. Although four years is a good chunk of time, when it is spent without a car, or any real mode of transportation to explore the surrounding areas, there is so much of southern New Brunswick that I have not yet seen! After consulting a few local sources, I was tipped off with some suggestions on where to go, and what to see out here. Here are a few pictures taken just last week; some of Deer Island (so beautiful), some of just around Charlotte County. It turns out that beauty can be anywhere, even in St. Stephen.

Tresspassers will be shot.

The food was good, but the view was much better.

This boardwalk used to be somewhat flat. It felt like if one were brave enough to cross it, they would deserve some type of reward. Turns out that the reward was 'not getting soaked by the river below'.

Natural Disaster for these trees.

Heart of the forest.




Our suite rocked... The hot-tub was the best part.

2 comments:

s u u s h i x said...

Wow, I mean, wow, that is...wow...

Nature is really beautiful...I guess I just need to go kayaking more often. :D


Those are really, really amazing photos. It's just...wow...

I love the mosquito bite in the post before this one.

becks said...

I'm so jealous. I want to be there. I miss those guys.