Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Playing with a dragonfly

Some shots at my cottage... My cottage is up on Lake Kasshabog in Ontario. I've spent much of my childhood here swimming, skiing and just playing around on the lake, and as a kid I took much of this for granted. Yet, the older I get, the more I realize how fortunate I am. I love this place. Hope you enjoy some of these shots.
This is me skiing - Photo by Becky G.
(nice shot Becks)
I call this one "life raft - After the storm"
Although the lake was SO calm, only an hour or so before this picture it was thundering with very rough water. Debris was all over the lake... this piece had a dragonfly on it.

This is a eves trough dropping water. I just wanted to highlight a few drops of water..

This dragonfly was awesome! It kept following me while I was out on the water.
I got some good shots of him.

1 comment:

becks said...

I can't believe how great this is! The wings aren't even blurred... incredible!